Monday, April 26, 2010

GONE HOME AND THERE IS TROUBLE AGAIN

WHEN I am there they moan and groan and when I AM NOT THEY DO THE SAME - there are always problems since the incident in DECEMBER 2 YRS BACK when I WAS ATTACKED BY CORRUPT LIARS from the JHB HEALTH DEPARTMENT AND CITY COUNCIL - my aunts the liars in my family and the horrendous and stupid dumb children in my home -AND I HAVE not included the ex in this issue as well - there are always a problem with how much food cats eat - HOW MUCH OF MY MONEY ARE THEY STEALING ON A DAILY BASIS - there is never enough left over for me - MY FRIENDS DAUGHTERS THE LOCAL AREA PROSTITUTES WHO caused the problem and lied to the police with their thick corrupt liars and boyfriends are a memory as is MY ARTWORK 400 000 OFMY paintings as good as PICASSO OR other and they are all gone - BECAUSE OF THE BALLSUPS FROM THE JHB CITY COUNCIL THE CITY HEALTH DEPARTMENTS THE CORRUPT METRO COUNCIL- AND THE CORRUPT loser who came my way on a street full of drug dealers and crimelords in HIGHLANDS NORTH AND BALFOUR PARK - NO THANKS for caring for my stupid loser family who robbed me blind my whole life and stole what I own in DEC TWO YEARS AGO- the bastards and criminals linked to my aunts liars in her life are still in her BUILDING THE ONES THAT ARE NOT DEAD AS YET - MAY THESE ROTTEN LOSERS DIE WITH THE LIES THEY TOLD ABOUT ME ON THEIR crooked corrupt lips - AS THEY DESERVE TO DIEMAKE NO MISTAKE - SO DOES EVERYONE WHO CAUSED ME TO lose the 500 MILLION GBP of artwork the glass and what I OWN -

No comments:

Post a Comment